Terms & Conditions of Use
Welcome to our online store! REBAC KENYA provides their services to you subject to the following conditions. If you visit or shop within this website, you accept these conditions. Please read them carefully. We may amend the terms & conditions at any time without prior notice. You should check back regularly to review the updated terms & conditions.
Colors of products may appear different due to the color calibration of an individual’s computer and it might appear darker in reality due to lighting used.
In order to return your items, your merchandise must meet the following criteria:
- Items purchased within the Sale section or with a voucher are not returnable.
- Items must be in original condition: unwashed with the original packaging and tags.
- For hygienic purposes, earrings, innerwears and socks are non-returnable.
- Items must be returned within 3 days from the date the item is received.
- All other returns will be refunded in store credit. REBAC will process the compensation only when the return meets all of the above conditions.
For an item to be reserved, one must pay at least a 50% deposit. If the deposit is not paid, the item will still be considered available for purchase.
Items not claimed/collected within 2 weeks with no valid reason will be put up for re-sale and the deposit is non-refundable. Customers can request for an extension of the period up to 8 weeks. After that period, any unclaimed item will be put up for re-sale and the deposit paid is non-refundable.